Experiment experience

Experiment experience 

Hi there over the few weeks I’ve been doing experiments so… I’m going to tell you about my one. We did experiment and the main question was WHICH ONE WOULD BOUNCE THE LONGEST? We dropped some balls- we were planing to bring a tennis ball, a baseball ball and a 2 square ball but… on Monday Jerry forgot to bring the baseball ball! I brought the 2 square ball and the tennis ball. We solved the problem two times once we improved we lost that ball and improvised again! In the end it all worked out, it was a success! Also my group were (Beth me)Jerry and Lucas. Our hypothesis was that the 2 square ball would bounce the longest! We were right! Any way i liked that we could improvise and finish, one thing to work on is more variety of balls!🙂

PLA 

We used the Personal Learner Attribute resilience:

As I said before Jerry forgot to bring the ball we got a new one but it was a soft ball then we couldn’t find that ball Jerry found a squishy ball it worked I guess 

And we used knowledge:

To hypothesise the right ball

Have you done something like this?

Bye from Beth! Bye bye!👋🏻👋🏻

One response

1. Hi Beth,
    For the practice Meet the scientist I really enjoyed that you let me take my time when reading your keynote because other people just tapped to fast and I wasn’t ready.
    I also enjoyed how you explained your experiment to me instead of giving me no explanation. If possible it would be great if all of your group was working together a bit more rather than than you just talking to me.
    From Mimi👸🏽